IMPORTANT: Avoid the hassle of returns by following the directions in our SIZING section. In many instances, vintage clothing sizing is NOT like buying modern day mens clothes.
DressThatMan.com: Our Guarantee
If the item or items you receive don’t measure up, notify us within 48 hours of receipt, get a Return Authorization Number from us, and send it back immediately in the condition in which we sent it to you (including the original vintage packaging, cardboard and/or tags intact on unworn items). When we receive the return, we’ll refund you the price of the merchandise, minus a 10% restocking fee, when you follow our return policy in a timely manner.*
* Please read the details and exceptions below regarding our return policy and additional restocking fees which may apply.
Have a problem with an order? What you need to do:
- CONTACT us within 48 hours of receipt and let us know you’d like to send it back and why.
- We will issue you a Return Authorization Number - parcels sent without an RA number will not be refunded.
- Mail it back QUICKLY so that we receive it back within ONE WEEK * - 2 weeks outside the USA.
- Send it back in the condition you received it - original packaging and/or labels, still attached.
- Once we receive it within the time allotted above, we’ll send you a refund of the cost of the item or items - minus a 10% restocking fee.
Additional restocking fees will apply if we do NOT receive it ON TIME*, but shipping costs including return shipping costs are NOT refundable.
* If we do NOT receive your return for refund within the allotted time stated above - there is a 20% restocking fee for the 2nd week, 30% for the 3rd week, etc. To avoid additional restocking fees, send it back quickly!
DressThatMan.com: Why we charge a 10% Restocking Fee
Processing returns can involve re-steaming or dry cleaning (if the clothing has been around smoke, strong colognes, pet hair, etc), and every return requires inspection, repackaging and returning items to our physical and online inventory. For 4 years we had a 0% return policy and we realized that far too many people were not taking the time to comparison measure clothing they own for the best fit and others were ordering multiple outfits with the intention of keeping one - which takes multiple items out of inventory and items offline for several weeks of non-availability to other customers. While we don’t mind if you choose a couple of outfits and choose one once they are in your hands, you will now pay the nominal 10% restocking fee for doing so.
We cannot stress this enough: Avoid returns by measuring your clothing in comparison to the measurements provided on each listing. See the SIZING section for more information.
Sorry, but we don’t waiver on these policies!
Please note, we DO offer extended times to professional costumers and production managers who are working on film, media and theatrical productions so that you have time for proper fittings of cast members. Please CONTACT us and give us your timelines and we will be happy to work with you for extensions. We’ve worked with many production companies and costumers over the years and we love helping you ensure your event reflects specific eras with authentic vintage clothing for men.
* By placing an order with DressThatMan.com you have read & agreed to our terms and conditions regarding our return policy.
And now for the SNARKY PART…
Don't be a jerk and let us know you're returning something and then wear it to a party and try and send it back. These clothes talk to us and we'll know. If you can't afford to buy something, then please have enough consideration to rent something locally. If we think you tried pulling a fast one on us like that, we'll send the polyester passion goon squad over to publicly spank you. And, we won't give you a refund. Especially around the Halloween costume party season. So, you can't say you haven't been warned. You have. If you're going to try that scam on, you're well advised to go elsewhere.
We hate being bitchy at all about anything. It truly pains us. But, you live in the world and know exactly how difficult some people can be. Fortunately, 99.9% of all of our customers are absolutely adorable. Thank you!